|Volunteers are a critical component of local government. Our boards, commissions and committees need residents to serve in many capacities, from regulatory to advisory. Please consider applying for appointment to a Town board, commission or committee. Applications may be submitted on line at the Town’s web site by clicking here: Board and Commission Application.
Applications can also be sent to the Town Manager’s Office at 102 Central Street.
Call 508.832.7720 for more information.
- Conservation Commission - 1 seat
- Master Plan Committee - 2 seats
- Solid Waste Advisory Committee - 3 seats
- School Building Committee - 1 seat
- Zoning Board of Appeals - 1 seat (Associate)
- Cultural Council - 2 seats
- Council on Aging - 1 seat
- Planning Board - 1 seat (Associate)
- Housing Sub-Committee - 1 seat
- Energy Committee - 3 seats
- Parks/Recreation/Cemetery - 1 seat
- Veterans' Advisory Committee - 1 seat